- New plat maps are available online - see Resources section inside
- Hope you did not miss the 4th Annual Luau ( July 6, 2013) - it was another HUGE success.
- Fireworks were Saturday, July 6 at Dusk. Great turnout this year for both the luau and fireworks. This is one of the most popular events of the year.
- The Board of Trustees has 6 lots for sale with special pricing and financing available. Contact any board member for more details. Hurry, these won't last long
- You MUST register your boat to put it in the lake. Don't put this off!
- Important information on Watercraft Registration Stickers.
- The Board of Trustees Meet onthe 3rd Saturday of each month. Any member is invited. Details inside.
-All Construction Plans must be received by the Board no later than 2 weeks prior tomonthly meeting to be acted onin that month.
[ read more by logging in ]
Welcome to the updated AMHOA Website.
If you're a member, you should have received a unique user id and password to access the secure "members" content.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
The Department of Natural Resources requires we post our water report online or in the newspaper. Here's the most recent report - Water Report (.pdf)
SPECIAL NOTE: The website has been updated with the following:
- Updated Indentures (Indentures and all amendments in one file!)
- AMHOA Safety Bulletin (see Resources)
- Financials (through most recent month)
- Updated Member Roster
- New Fishing Section (see Resources)
- Updated Calendar of Events
- Annnual budgets
- Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
- Updated Lake and Boat Rules
- Updated Board of Trustees Roster
To see this and other useful information, you need to login then go to Resources.